Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's up with the cell phone service?

Gee Telus Mobility you're supposed to be some kind of super supplier what the hell is wrong with your system. Over the past couple of weeks an especially today your signal has been dropping in the middle of calls and then momentarily coming back to tell us we have voice mails and then being unable to connect to our own voice mail because it drops the call right away.

You're starting to cost me money because my clients can't reach me so I think I'll start sending you folks an invoice for the down time. Get it fixed and pronto. Our home phone is even a cell so right now we're cut off from friends and family. Oh, that's maybe what that last package was about - must have forgot to read the really teeny tiny small print that Superman would have trouble deciphering.

Telus your cell service makes me Hork!

No comments:

Post a Comment