Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Have you seen the trees yet?

Just wondering if you've seen the decorated trees yet at the Centennial Centre. I haven't but I'm going to take a look. They even have one there with different wines that you can bid on. Talk about a Merry Christmas.
****
 Yikes, I missed the Ft. Kent seniors monthly breakfast on the 21st. They usually fall on the 3rd Sunday of each month but I'm expecting they won't have another until January what with Christmas approaching and all that. I'll find out and let you know.
****
Boy lots of heat in the Leg in Edmonton over Dr. Sherman, Dr. Duckett and the whole Alberta Health Services group. Why can't people get along. I do believe its time to light a fire under Ducketts tail and send him back home. Surely we must have a Canadian with enough brains to work on this on going debacle.
Dr. Raj Sherman
Taking a cookie walk



No comments:

Post a Comment